Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Can't Believe How Dumb Men Can Be..... (laughing)

HOW OBTUSE CAN A FELLOW BE??????? read below,,,, don't eat or drink though, you may choke!

This internet dude ,,,, we have talked 3 times on Instant Messenger,,,,

ok, Mr. GQ,,, I am "impressed" by your website shopping abilities ;)

he just requested,,, rather FERVENTLY ,, for me to  "come live in his 4 bedroom, 2 bath apartment, (with swimming pool he was quick to add!)   ,,,, he has 2 cars and a Hummer Jeep...."

all while he goes to Iraq tomorrow until December as an Army Captain,,

awwwwww poor baby!

at least he can "almost" write, spell, use words correctly. This is not the guy that called me "mature" and a "Cougar"....  I blocked him already when he wrote in IM he would sure work me over on the dance floor and beat me at anything I try to do.  He can taking a #&#%@&# LEAP OVER THE MOON!

Army boy with the 9yr old little girl, her mum died giving birth to her, is gonna ask a stranger like me to come to KS TONITE,, (got to be tonite)  and stay,, no charge, in his apartment???

AIYIYIYIIYI

This is all I attract????

PHHHLLLBBBT!!!
I said I like to dance. He grilled me, SO! You can can dance? What type of dance?? 

I asked him how many beers have we had? He said "just one".. so I said, "Well then, it must be the pee pee dance"....  Cuz he was wanting to show me up, LOL....

(((Yes, I DO dance,,, in the Everglades, in my living room in the dark, on the beach at the new moon,, etc....  I didn't say I took lessons or that I compete like Angel does in Ballroom dancing, LOL... Same as my singing!!!!  I do it to please myself and GOD... as expressions from within me.... NOT some structured mumbo jumbo....  I never was good at that,,, two left feet,,,hmmmmm  )))
He has to get with the program to follow my humor though.... his English speaking dictionary can't keep up.(I'm convinced he is an internet scam artist from the Middle East or Africa).

Now he says, "See wish you were in my home to cook, Or maybe you can't cook?"

My reply? "The dog never complained."

So I asked what he had for dinner since he didn't like it that I had Subway?   He says, "chicken and chips".  I ask if he will cook for two?  I said I will let him spoil me, let me relax and enjoy  watching  him ...

I am such a flirt,, lol... (I am TERRIBLE at it,, I'm just kidding, REALLY!)

all while fending off text messages at midnight from SoFL and the guy that has a crush on me, that JUST DOESN"T GET IT that I am not interested!!!

WHERE ARE THE "REAL MEN"????? Please, stand up!

(this IM dude DOES make me laugh,, so far.)

Chilling out to Night Jazz and Classical from some college campus. Helps me relax :)

Well, g'nite,,, I've laughed myself silly...
Jan M. Olsen
~J~

No comments: