Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reason, Be Patient Grasshopper

P.s., an hour after I wrote the first part(below)??? I still can not move. My body said today is a DAY OF REST, wry grin.  I can not get out of bed, the pain and weight of fatigue has crushed me.

I have lost my load to ND....  I realize that God knows the plans He has for me. Submitting to Him, fully trusting. Going to meditate now and search for peaceful understanding, maybe even touch the Innermost place, the root of my pain and disease and cast it out.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thinking back on my growl to have to stop so early last night?

I knew it wouldn't matter in 20 years, or even by Friday.

Going to roll now in a new direction.

But, the stop gave me a large amount of downtime hours. Extra study time.  Moments connecting with a stranded kitty.

And I awoke this morning curled into a ball - SCREAMING!  This time I rememeber what I was dreaming that woke me up!!!  Not only that??? Was so sore, stiff, in pain, I can not get out bed for a long time. Had to wait on relief to kick in.

Patience is a virtue, so they say.  I must be an awful sinner.

Have a great day. I will too, wherever my road and day takes me, I am blessed.

Jan M. Olsen
~J~

No comments: