Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ut- oh :-/

sigh.... I had given up caffeine months ago,,, and about 2 months ago, even gave up the sugary drinks I had substituted....

Regularly drink one complete gallon jug of water, almost one a day.  Been doing that for years!

However, first it snuck back in on me with the sickness and 24/7 queasiness and fatigue from my injections.  A few glasses of sweet tea settles the tummy. And as my personal Sweet Southern Comfort food/drink? Ahhh.....

Now the loss of my friend last week?

I picked sweet tea back up in earnest. Instead of a once in a while falter?

It's become a full-fledged open fountain.

Damn!

C'mon!  Get a grip!

All that work of mind and getting over the headaches?  Less ups and downs with sugar rushes...

to fall off the wagon?

Well, grrrrrrrroooowwwwWWWLL !!!!!!

=(

No comments: