Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Code Word "DALLAS"

                             This is a good photo of ME right now,, out of focus. Not sharp at all.

Code Word - "DALLAS"
Few know of this code word. That's what made it effective.  If I say it, and they are not "in" then people get excited, WooHoo, Jan's in town!  Or Jan went through my city. etc.

Those that know that Code Word "DALLAS" means pray, my life and salvation depend on it, then they "get it" and I 've always trusted they got down to business with the King.

My own place, my secret world to yell "YOP!!" and no one hears. No one responds.  Splashes in the River. Boulders in the canyon. Avalanches down the valley. No one notices.

Tonight then, I say "DALLAS" and a 12 yr old boy thinks it's cool. 

In pain of such extreme fire that I cannot describe. Not only in my body. In all arenas of my current  life.

Struggling, to live through, breathe through, see my way past today and this excrutiating pain in my body, heart, and spirit.

YOP - DAMMIT!  

DALLAS!

I would explain my feelings and my thoughts. But I do not have words for them.

So many questions. And SOOOO ready for healing.

I've been taught to believe that the moment one quits believing, is the second RIGHT BEFORE the answer was being delivered.  Is God really toying with us like that??  How rude.

This is not helping my pain,, not one shred of it.

DALLAS... DALLAS.... DALLAS.... DALLAS,,,DALLAS,,,DALLAS!!!!!

Jan M. Olsen
~J~

No comments: