Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Country Mouse Loose In A Small City ;-)

WOW!!!   It is REAL!!! It is HERE!!  It is HAPPENING!!! 

Country Mouse is at her gate in the Jacksonville Airport. Relatively painless, this is no Dallas or Orlando!!! Very low traffic and calm.  Security was thorough, but non-invasive.

I keep pinching myself!!!  THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!  

Ok,, here is the requisite photo from the gate, with my plane in view!  hah!!  Just proof when I need it that I AM REALLY GOING TO FLY TO SEE ALISHA!!!!!


I got here 90 minute early, I am so excited. LOL!! And in awe of all the food venues and sales opportunites here in the airport!!!  To save money,, I hit up the gut truck at the Yard,, and aint drinking much at all.

OH heck!! I am just soooooooooooooo  bubbling!!

No comments: