Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Thumping!

This car is rigged for SERIOUS SOUND! whew! If this was mine, I'd be a candidate for Angelita's sign language!

A guilty pleasure is bass thumping ELF I can feel in my chest and that makes the whole vehicle or house thrum and vibrate!! I would be dangerous with $1,000 to sink in a decent sound system, lol!!

It's friday nite dance and club music - a techno, R/B, hiphip station! It's throbbing my leg on the door, mercy! Pitbull music always makes me smile, his style and swagger is FUN! Live vicariously thru his party ;-)

I gotta be CAREFUL- I earned a $1,200 speeding ticket in my car last december,,,, FHP clocked me going 101mph in a 70 mph on FL Turnpike. relieved, cuz I had pegged out at 125mph part of the time!

after plodding along 18 wheels, 70 ft long Combinaton T/T governed at 62 mph? Well, a girl's gotta let her down, let the hosses run when she gets a chance!! This car is a 6 cyl...whee doggie! Z-Z-zipn!

Nothing at all to do a buck fifty on motorcycles or swim with sharks...but let the phone ring? I get clammy, lol.

finally got hydrated....didn"t fast on purpose, so hadn't properly prepared or talked my body into abstaining.... so i had a terrible headache! All cool now, just usual fever and fatigue.

FULL MOON! THE ROCKIES SHROUDED IN A STEEP FOG AND MYSTIQUE! they are there, you know it, even when you can't see it.

Having faith and fun, very loud, FAST fun!
Jan M. Olsen


~ J ~
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments: