Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Goldielocks Says "Juuuust Right!"

Finally! Running on fumes, last sleep was 9pm wednesday and a snooze in Hollywood. Got the temperature PUUURRR-FECT here in my truck! My hands and feet are blue, nose is icy, and lips are at risk to chap.

Yep! It is freezing COLD in my truck! Never mind that it is an exquisite latter October day :-/

Sooo chilly? Yes, so I can burrow and snuggle down in soft layers of sheets, fleece, and sleeping bag.

Just sleep better cuddled up...Addy aint here to lend his ears for me to rub until I drift off. So? Snug as a bug in a rug it is!

Noonish now, back up at 4pm so I can get lunch, drive at 5:30pm.... hah! Gotta love hate the trucker crazy schedules! Glad to have work. That's the most important detail! Blessed to be physically still able, and loving the USA!

Finally uploaded trip photos to Picasa. Ready to have both my girls rendevous in a condo or something for a weekend or holiday.

HEY! a girl can dream big!

G'nite, world! Sweet dreams, please.

Jan O

~ J ~
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments: