Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Tonite I AM.........

*** SIDE NOTE... I know... I KNOW!!  I really shouldn't TURN THE FULL HEAT OF MY SMILE  onto anyone,,, LOL... couldnt resist though,,,, I fired it up on Sami at Chick-Fil-A.... Poor dude,, DIDNT STAND A CHANCE, lol.  He was a stammering mess.  HOW FUNNY!  I kinda like doing that every now and then,,,, JUST TO MESS WITH PEOPLE! (ROFL)


EXTREMELY.......


VERY EXTREMELY CONFLICTED .....
very - - VERY *VERY* BOUND UP INSIDE....
Feeling a CRUSHING WEIGHT square in my CHEST and CORE BEING!
omw....may HAVE TO DANCE after all ....
when i FINALLY get back to Jax???!!!
i know thats a heavy industrial area....Bet i could find a dark service road and go DANCE my guts out before I BLOW MY BRAINS OUT or screw up somewhere???
FRIDAYS....HEY at leasst I dont have a home.... FRIDAY tends to be "jusst another day"..... that FRIDAY FEELING aint hit me like this since the Perseids.
YIKES!
collateral damage is LIKELY

being "back home"???   i know which radio stations play what,,, and if i cave to an OLD DESTRUCTIVE HABIT OR TWO OR THREE????

IKNOW WHERE I CAN  GO AND FIND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THAT  gets me through the night.....

C MON SUNSHINE!!
~ J ~
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments: