Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Resting

In Angel's made up word, I am anky. Cranky and achy, lol. Used to tell tthem as kids, "just because you have a fever and don't feel good? DOn't take it out on anyone else. We didn't do it to you."

I needed that chastisement. I am so tired that even my skin hurts. So?? Stripped to the bare essentials (that's to the skin) ...even my skin will get air and breathing room. Turning my brain off, laying my body in a restFULL position, temperature perfect (super cold)...not expecting anyone to knock on my truck for any reason. Word up! If they do dare disturb my slumber? I will prolly bite! Fair warning!

I want to dream of catching candy at a parade. Nothing more seriouss or dark than that, please.

Climbing into the wingspan of the angels, ready to surrender my guard.

Spent time specifically "free-writing" in my new notebook. Timed it and all that jazz. Time was up very quickly, I had more to say.

well, before i fall asleep typing this blog, gonna close my eyes and picture those I am grateful for! Can't wait to see Alisha...about this time on Friday.

Goodnight, with a gentle song and release,
Jan M. Olsen


~ J ~
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments: