Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Manifest

As we set out on this journey, Lets obey the call from the heart of God,
  Let us Love at any cost, Draw back your bow let love go....

This week has been mellow in my attitudes and my work. Both have been slow to heat up. Not quite at a dead standstill, not running full tilt on  high octane either.  I attribute my laidback approach to my weekend of rest and of dancing.  I expended pent up energies that were roiling inside my gut when I gave it up to God and got real with Him in my own personal way.

Tonight at work, it could be said things were not going very well? Low miles, therefore little pay.  A late schedule to do the piddly run in, yet it ate up a full 16 hours. The pace was just turtle slow. Nothing was going wrong, it was just one of THOSE days.

May 17, 2011 is Alisha and Tony's 4th wedding anniversary.  I also have spent time with friends talking about God, his love, his other attributes. My mind works in song, and today was a prime example as the old reliable tunes became soundtracks to my thoughts.  Larry Graham's "One In A Million You" and "I Just Can't Stop Dancing", then Chicago "You're The Inspiration".

  As I come to relax in God, to rest in Him, I have love coursing into me, through me, and pouring out of me in many forms. Inspiration. Meditation. Prayers. Gifts. Service. Family. Friends. Strangers.

At Pentecostals of Cooper City, with my close friends on Saturday, at Your Big Picture Cafe I had people coming to me with touch, embrace, laughter, tears, the kindest words, and concerns.  If  I knew reuniting was so rewarding, perhaps I wouldn't stay away as long, hahahah.  Even people remote in location sent emails, texts, phone calls that can only be categorized as love offerings.   Care. Concern. Respect. Honor. Affection.  For every gift, I say THANK YOU!  You have no idea how much these meant to me!

Then I particpated in THREE services on Sunday. Two of them were at my church. One at the Cafe.  In each event, God made himself manifest. From visions, to revelations, to show of light and source,  to strength and heat, to visible spiritual manifestations of Gifts of the Spirit I was just surrounded in the loving atmosphere by God working, moving, interacting with his Creation.  I have been in a Discovery mode and it still creates awe and quietness to realize God in everything, everywhere, all-knowing, all-powerful.

Peace.  That is a word that begins to express my state of being right now.  Sated in Him.  Hungry for the things of God, the mind of God, to be in His presence again, to abide there.  I want to go higher, deeper, more fully into His plans and ways for me.  I want to be more like Him.

Tonight, while my work day ran slow? It put me in the path of another driver. I was downloading the older  song "Center Of The Mark" by 4Him, talking about letting love go, to others, letting love hit its mark, with God as the flow and source of all that is and will be.  This driver kept yammering at me next door.  Finally, I set it all down and turned to face him.  He must be in my path for a reason?

As it unfolded? I cued up a YouTube video, and then read to him from a book.  I gave him the book.  At the beginning, I asked if he was a reader? He said no, but he had a lady friend that was.  By the time I let him watch the video, and talked to him from the contents?  He was saying he wants to read it for himself now, if I will still let him have a copy.  He couldn't believe I was just going to GIVE HIM a copy, signed by the author.   Just as it passed into his truck from mine? His bills were ready, and he was free to go.  The dock door next to me stayed unoccupied the remainder of my PROTRACTED stay.

Timing.  Willing hearts and spirits.  Lives touched by God.

No, I did NOT have a bad day at work.  I went to work today to meet the driver named Terry, and show God to him, through example of the love God pours into me, via a book that is a WORK OF HEART from a friend, inspired of God.

Terry from Virginia is a simple fellow. No explanation made to him, but I know that God was made manifest through simple acts of kindness and service. Just as I received in abundance all weekend. It made runnels through me, and right back out into the never ending stream of God's love, grace, tenderness, and mercy.

To end my long, very profitable God day, I am going to sit in grateful meditation and prayers listening to Tom Ameen on the piano. And  give this day up to the cool night, andto  the God that holds me in his hands.

Goodnight,
Jan M. Olsen
~J~

The Center Of The Mark - 4 HIM
To Love God, love people
That's the center of the mark



In this life some things are bound to change
But one thing remains the same
We all need love


Time goes on, it moves like a hurricane
And through all the wind and rain
We all need love


As this world just keeps on turnin' round and round
There are treasures to be found
If we just let compassion lead the way
CHORUS

Draw back your bow, let love go
Shoot straight for the heart
With all of your might, set you sight
Take aim from the start
To love God, love people
That's the center of the mark


Every day, through what is and is to come
When all has been said and done
We all need love


So Jesus came, a gift from the heart of God
He gave us His life because
We all need love


And the love that death could not keep in the grave
Is alive in us today
So we must live to show the world the way
REPEAT CHORUS
BRIDGE
For the world is the target
And the arrow is the cross
As we set out on this journey
Lets obey the call from the heart of God
Let us Love at any cost

Draw back your bow let love go....

No comments: