Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

In Need

Please pray for me. I am one tired pup.   Several days of  3-4 hours sleep at night. Today, have to flip. Was not able to drive due to fever today,, now I have to drive overnight.

I should go to sleep. but it is 4:40pm and clear blue skies.  I have to drive 9pm-3am and then come right back up to Jacksonville to be in position for a load going South on Saturday.  Otherwise, I won't be home for Sunday school.  That is not an option.

Been a beautiful day weather wise. Also, spent tremendous hours in personal study and meditation on choices and direction.

Spoke to Angela several times today, so wonderful to be in this moment of our lives.  Needing an Alisha and Jeremiah fix, but she works harder than I do.

something is "off" and not sure what.. maybe sleep will right the kilter??

Blessed,
Jan M. Olsen
~J~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well that was a quick answer to prayer!!! LIterally, I clicked send and my phone rings my load was CANCELLED after I have been off duty since 6pm yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

as a truck driver? this is awful news! As a tired kid?? AWESOME!!

New load is getting here to me to relay at 11pm , going to Miami for 0800 Friday.

Gives me 2 extra sleep hours in the nighttime when I rest the best!

TYJ