Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sexual Profiling

Sexual Profiling - in it's glory.

At my 3rd Sears delivery for the day, Oaks Mall in Gainesville, FL. I park the rig, walk to the rcvr office, one guy receives my paperwork, but tells me to hang on. A second fella strolls up, gives a wink goes on.

Guy #2 comes out with Guy #1 asking him "so, where's the truck driver?" A nod in my direction and a shocked Guy #2.

So, I play it up. "What? You never seen such a good looking truck driver? Is that it? You worried I can't back this rig up?" MAJOR BACKPEDALLING from Chauvenist #2!

Required I drop my trailer, hook to the empty, pull it from the dock, drop it, hook to load, put it in the dock, unhook, go hook to the empty.

So, again feeling spunky,,,, I did all that with exaggerated aplomb ! Extra flourish here, threaded between parked cars there! ONE SHOT!!! BAM! BUmp the dock!!

Guy #2? Gone! Guy #1 told me, "Nothing sexual meant here, but there's nothing sexier than a female trucker, and you dropped it in ONE SHOT AFTER THREADING THOUGH THOSE CARS!?!?!"

Hahaha....yes, it was "sexual".... but like I told him, "perhaps even sexier is same chic on a motorcycle."

Big nod of agreement.

Gotta have fun when Life hands you a playful moment! Enjoy the day!!

Jan M.Olsen

~ J ~
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments: