Essence

Essence
I shall be at peace when the lion within can lie down with the lamb.

Friday, October 8, 2010

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!



just blindside backed into this warehouse around steel supportt beams... with only a teensy bit of sleep!
Guess what?!    GUESS WHAT?!     GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

I was NOT allowed to go park! Instead, I am being reloaded at a Waste Management place in Pembroke Pines, then I get to park the loaded trailer and semi allllll weekend!!
I get to be in church Sunday (class and all!!!) and leave during the night Sunday taking the load to Mobile, Alabama by midnight Monday!

So GUESS WHAT ELSE????
When I first got this word??? I immediately arranged to pick up my dog for a visit!!!! Gonna get a hotel room Fri & Saturday night close to church!!
Going to the beach today,, put my chair IN the water and SLEEP like a board....

Pick Addy up tonite,,, take him hiking tomorrow in the Glades,,,

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE??????

I AM ARRANGING WITH ANGELITA THAT if she is out of school on Monday??? I am going to FLY HER from Tampa to Ft. Laud airport ( a mere 7 miles from my hideout)...
spend the weekend loving life with my lady bugs,,, then drop her back in Tampa on my way up I-75 to I-10 for Mobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess how I am feeling right about now?????

oh yeah, and another thing?? I AM NOT GOING TO THE DOCTOR IN ORLANDO ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i''m gonna take a week off from those evil shots!!!!!!!!!!!!
they don't work anyway,,, and ,, well, I just am.

Still need deep sleep today to make this work for me ,,,, that is my prayer for myself is for every hour I sleep, God restore me 3 hrs worth!!
100 % ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE RIGHT NOW!!

Had a kid's song playing in my spirit since dawn today ,,, it says “God's love is like a boomerang,, you give it away it comes back again”,,, and it's like LambChop's never ending song,,,,

WAHOO!!!!!!
a weekend off, see my kid and my mutt,, church,,, and no stinking doctors screwing up my mojo!!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!

happy happy happy,

Jan

No comments: